Sunday, September 8, 2013

Abby Vilner's book review

This week I read a book called The One and Only Zoe Lama by Tish Cohen. This book is about a twelve year old who is really popular in school for helping everyone with their problems. One day, a new girl named Devon Sweeney joins Zoe's class and pretty much takes over Zoe's job for no good reason. This is a pretty fun book that is funny, a little touching near the end, and shows off how different people's personalities could be. I recommend this book for people who like books at a medium/fastish pace and for mostly girls. I can't really think of a book that relates to it though... Next week i am planing to read a book called Leap Day because to me the author is familiar and i have read a lot of books by her and it sounds like a good book.

TBR list


See you At  Harry's
 between shades of gray
outliers
the center of everything
the secret life of bees
Eleanor and park
shooting the moon
fly girl
when you reach me
 eldest
I have more that I dont really remember


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a good book and i like your TBR list.

    ReplyDelete