Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
This book is about a girl named Lily who's whole life has been formed around her mother's death. She lives with a mother that basically "is a adoption mother" who is African American I believe. I can't say too much without giving the book away, but it has a lot to do with bees. It isn't the best book in my opinion, and it talks about racism and stuff, so I don't really like that book. The description is really cool though, but it is kind of boring.

TBR

Cloaked
The Promise of a Pencil
Hungry- Sofie
A Wrinkle in Time

3 comments:

  1. I've heard that this is good a lot of times, so maybe I"ll read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion it is a really good book it's just not for everyone.

      Delete
  2. Everyone says this is good, thank you for the suggestion, maybe i will read it.

    ReplyDelete