Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Crooked Kind of Perfect

A Crooked Kind of Perfect by Linda Urban

This book is about a girl who has a HUGE dream of playing piano. For now, Zoe (the girl) is stuck with the Perfectone 6 (or something) which is an organ. Her wish keeps growing as she improves her organ skills, but she dreams of preforming at Cargine Hall, where anything can happen. When she gets to the Perform-o-Rama, almost everything changes. This is a really quick read, and it is written in first person. It is about 200 or so pages but the description is really good. It is a little different from other book I have read, because some books I read were based on stereotypes but his book is very unique and pretty different than others.

6 comments:

  1. That sounds good, how long is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I've heard of this book from somewhere else. It sounds good though, maybe I'll check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same with Rachel, I've heard about this book a lot but never actually read it. Maybe I will now. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That book sounds like something that I would not normally read but if I did read it I would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis book sounds interesting. Did you enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete