Wednesday, May 20, 2015

SOL Spring Trip

The waves crash against the sand, making a loud, yet peaceful sound. The weather is nice, but the wind is strong. We all go into the ocean, slowly adjusting to how chilly it is. It's not really cold, but the fact that the sun is setting and not there to warm up the ocean makes it kind of cold. Right away I dip my head in, after getting in pretty deep. Then I stand up in the coral, which is hard to get onto, especially with the waves trying to brush me off by making the currant stronger. After finally getting onto the coral reef, I shiver because when I stand up on the coral reef it makes the water be up to my knees, and being in the water for a while and then standing up makes me cold, and the water warm. The waves start to get bigger, and it gets really cold, so most of the people get out and we run to get the showers. Off to dinner, after taking a warm shower.

1 comment:

  1. I remember that. I sat and watched you guys freeze. while I was nice and warm. :D

    ReplyDelete